Blogging Break


So after 3 continuous days of visiting the hospital A&E, my fever has finally been diagnosed to be due to Chicken Pox! Reliving my childhood (Mum said I already had it when I was 3 years old), I've since decided to take a slight break from blogging and instead direct you folks to my Facebook at www.facebook.com/toysreviler for updates or to post updates about your work.

And frankly my focus is out of whack, I could not even type THIS post out without a multitude of typos! Ironically, the past 3 days all I had dreamt about, was updating the blog, I kid you not!

Sorry if this is not a post about "toys", but just want to give you folks a headsup, is all :)

Time for a break, see you folks soon!
Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK