Nibblers by The Tarantulas for #ToyConUK


BOUNTY NIBBLER & POWER NIBBLER by The Tarantulas for ToyConUK 2014 booth #26 on April 12th - neither quantity or price mentioned, but I'd suggest you not dally with your purchasing decisions for too long … not to mention there'll be loads other goodies at Fishtank Castle LIVE II, including crossover collabo pieces with RAMPAGE TOYS!

Oh dear, I'm getting excited just thinking about it LOL

"For ages I kept my original Power Droid & mail-away Boba Fett on my desk, thinking about doing this. Everyone has to do their Boba Fett tribute I guess - but this is less about the character and more about those original Kenner colours. Power Droid is maybe a less obvious choice but - alongside that Boba Fett who back in 1979 arrived after what seemed like forever in his little cardboard box - he's always been in my top 3 of the original figures*. Both were versions I wanted for myself - so that was reason enough to ignore the fact that you can't move for Star Wars (especially BF) tributes (not least the recently released Scum Hunter by Star Case)…" -blogged The Tarantulas (Read more here)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK