14.5.14

Batmobile & Batman Revealed by Zack Snyder


With this tweet: "I shot this with my @Leica_Camera M Monochrom. #Batman #Batmobile #Gotham" - director Zack Snyder (partially) reveals the Batmobile (teased yesterday) and a look at THE BATMAN - for the "Man of Steel"-sequel currently known as "Superman Vs Batman", or "Batman vs Superman"! (And yes, I photoshopped brightened it a bit ;p ... okay fine, the "original" image is posted below).

It's 12:30AM now here in Singapore, and I'll wake up and share my thoughts after a well-needed session of sleep first, thanks … :)

2 comments:

jnak said...

I would have to say that I don't love the look Zak is going with, but I also know that I thought the production photos for Man of Steel sucked and I LOVE that movie. So, let's assume that production photos will look at least 4 times better when actually in theatre. I think this movie will be just fine and I'm looking forward to seeing how Henry slaps Ben around.

TOYSREVIL said...

@jnak: I would like to see a Batman-bitch-slap hhahaha like the way he slaps Robin in the image memes lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...