R.I.P. H.R. Giger (1940-2014)

"The renowned Swiss artist H.R. Giger has died at the age of 74, as a result of injuries sustained in a fall. Giger, who passed away in a Zurich hospital, was most famous for the alien monster he created for the movie of the same name." (SWI)

I did an earlier blog-post on PopcornX, and have since decided to post a homage on this bog, along with a sketch I did - one of the only ways I can show my respects, I reckon … to my knowledge, no one comes close to the legacy he leaves behind, most times to me not the dread sombre imagery he presents, but of the infinite wonderment of amazement in creation he lets flow, seemingly from the tainted imaginations in our subconsciousness, IMHO … R.I.P. H.R. Giger (1940-2014).

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK