Peek at "Color Test" Piece of Scott Tolleson's LYLE BEAN by Mighty Jaxx (for new "Co-Lab" line)


Here's a peek at a "color test" for Scott Tolleson's "Lyle Bean" from Mighty Jaxx for their new CO-LAB line! Won't be too surprised to see more colorways in this series too, "excited" is more the word I have in my mind LOL … but would they be available "blind boxed", or opened window? Further details - including size - to be updated when I have them :)

Posted below is a re-look at the first reveal of this character's existence, posted here last month, and as well feel free to click on image-right to view my (video) review of the PLUSH incarnation of Lyle Bean Nosellots!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK