Customs by Mark Nagata for #SDCC 2014

"Well it's that time of the year, San Diego Comic Con 2014 (July 24-27)! My good friends at Squibbles ink & Rotofugi at booth 5248, are once again hosting my toys! Customs as above plus micro runs of Micro Eyezon on GID, Micro Negora, mini Maxx bot and Mini Mecha Nekoron MK3, all hand painted by myself with v color. Plus my sketch book will be available ;-) I'll be signing on Thursday, July 24th at 2 pm at the booth as well. I hope to see you all there!" -shared Mark Nagata of Max Toy Co.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK