LEGO Exclusives for #SDCC 2014


… I couldn't resist any longer … I tried, but … forgive me, dear readers, for I had been selfish - in denying my desires, I denied you toy news - but no longer!

Check out the new Guardians of the Galaxy “Rocket’s Warbird” Lego set (above) - priced at US$39.99, this 145-piece set will be available for sale only at San Diego Comic Con 2014 (July 24-27)!

Other mini figures to be had include "The Collector" from Guardians of the Galaxy (which I somehow want…), Bard the Bowman from The Hobbit (PASS), A new Uni-Kitty from The LEGO Movie, who changes from “Cuteskitty” to “Cheerkitty” (PASS) and “Millennium Falcon-esque freighter The Ghost”, who comes with the astromech droid Chopper, from the upcoming Star Wars Rebels series (PASS). Not to mention Batman's The Tumbler I just featured! … These are products available, and exclude "life-sized" builds, which you can read about on sdccblog.com (Source).


Remembering blogging about LEGO mini figure in the past, specifically SDCC-exclusives, they were just "news" to me … but since being lured delving in collecting "bootlegs", I've since had a voracious desire for LEGO ~ *facepalm*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK