"SAWADEEKA, SPONGEBOB!" - Depictions of Spongebob Squarepants by Thai Artists


At first I saw Tabun Studio's 3-Headed Spongebob (…and loved it - C'mon, how can you not? LOL) … then the next thing you know, multiple variations of Spongebob Squarepants started popping up on my FB-streams within a day, and now I am pleased to present to you: "SAWADEEKA, SPONGEBOB!" - a collection of Thailand based lowbrow artist interpretations of the popular character! (Sorry, I HAD to use "Sawadeekah" becoz I like it, and yes it is a self-given title - no offense intended hahaha). BTW, these artists also self-produce their own indie art toys, so this is doubly awesome :)

And while the true aim of the depictions are unknown (I did not ask), but I'd like to think they were done for "fun", and a show of solidarity from the artists - which I think would be utterly awesome, if indeed the case … yeh, let's go with that! :)



Above-left: Treetana Vee Tgu
Above-right: Topz Greenfull ToyDsign
Below-left: Pattareena Komkham
Below-right: Trivalairat Poramad

Above: JuckJaun Snitwongse
Below: Radium-a Iodine Nitrogen-Tgu
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK