Skinner (Booth 5051) for #SDCC 2015


Skinner is sharing booth #5051 with Frank Kozik at San Diego Comic Con 2014 (July 24-27) and these'll be some goodies he'll have, starting with the above One-off KRAWLUSS custom hand-paint, to which Skinner added; "The first one that I have used a distressed rub on.. It has a cool aged texture on it that I really like.." and other "possible" custom KRAWLUSS…


Above-left-right: DEATH GOD NECROS 10 color silk screen print - sized 24x36 inches standard framing. The green one on the left is a SDCC-exclusive and is limited to 30 and priced at US$125. The blue one is in a a run of 70 and priced at US$100, which will also be released concurrently online at www.shopcriticalhit.com from Friday at noon.

Below-left: MANSONS OF THE UNIVERSE's CHORKO isa Con-exclusive and is cast by @healeymade ad this carded piece can be yours for US$80. No quantities mentioned tho...
Below-right: "I created a fun game!!! It's called, "critical hit game of wounding and maiming as well as chart of fun demises" YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS CAN PLAY!! I will be selling this fun game for $10 while I sign my new book at THE LAST GASP BOOTH!! My new book "FORBIDDEN ACTIVITIES FOR NEGLECTED CHILDREN" will be there and I will be signing the hell out of it for you!! On Thursday and Saturday! It's only $9.95! A game of fun wounding and a book of forbidden activities for $20?" -FB'd Skinner.

Source: IG @theartofskinner
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK