"Welcome to NYC" by NEMO & Other Lady Liberties


From Mike "NEMO" Mendez comes "Welcome to NYC" - currently up for sale. This resin sculpt stands 5 inches tall, and sees a gas-masked Lady Liberty raising up her bone-stump like a warped post-apocalyptical remnant!
"…the Liberty was from a super old commission sculpt for a collectible company. I had gotten a handful for myself so I figured to customize some for the show I did at ToyQube with Brent Nalasco." -shared Mike Mendez.
Hit up mike.mendez.7505@facebook.com for enquiries, and check out this two sculpts also in the series:


Left: AMERICAS QUEEN GaNGSTA BiTCH! (2009)
Right: In The DEAD PRESIDENTS WEE TRUST! (2009)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK