About "Bella Lee" With Scott Tolleson

And while the red haired IVY LEE is the designated event exclusive for the coming Singapore Toy Games & Comic Con (Sept 6-7, 2014) - available at Pobber Toys booth AA76 & 78 - we turn our spotlight on the black haired BELLA LEE for today, for she'll be making her debut at the annual event!

Standing 8 inches tall, the non-articulated painted resin BELLA LEE is limited to 150 pieces and priced at US$120 / SGD$150 per. FYI: Scott Tolleson will be in town as an Invited Guest for STGCC, so this'll be the prfect time to purchas this collectible and have him sign it too! Meanwhile, here's a quickie Q&A I did with Bella's creator:


TOYSREVIL: If "Ivy Lee" was inspired by "Poison Ivy", who has inspired "Bella"?
SCOTT TOLLESON: Bella Lee is the original colorway based off a digital painting I created a few years ago. I always wanted to do a toy based off her. The name Bella Lee is inspired by the 2 middle names of both of my daughters. Ivy Lee was indeed inspired from Poison Ivy.

TOYSREVIL: Why the "Pin-Up" girl design?
SCOTT TOLLESON: I thought it would be fun to revisit the pin-up phase of my career. As I mentioned in Question 1, I created the piece several years ago and always thought it would be fun to create a 3-D piece at some point. Besides that, I like to "mix it up" when it comes to my toy releases surprising fans and myself along the way.

(Above-left: Box art for "Bella Lee" / Above-right: A pin-up from
Scott's "Common Nonsense" 2-man show from 2009)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK