Cat Trooper Hologram by Catmask Toy

I've a toy-confession to make … I "abused" my rudimentary position of bloggery, and procured an item I discovered online before I even blogged about - something I excruciatingly seldom ever do - but regardless, I'll preface this particular post by say THIS PARTCULAR ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE … and with that said, witness the CAT TROOPER HOLOGRAM by Catmask Toy!



As a limited edition 1/1 piece, this 3.2 inch resin toy was priced at US$30 (excluding shipping costs), purchased here on his online store … And before you folks choose to totally "give up" on my blog, here's a little snap of something in the works … of something available for the future maybe? Stick to IG @catmask_meaw and not miss another drop! ... Unless I beat you to it again … MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK