Custom Captain America Shadowboss & Patreon by Shadoe Delgado


Shadoe Delgado shares with us one of his latest Commissions. It's a 7" Munny Captain America ShadowBoss, withe the final piece now standing 9 inches tall with antlers. Shadoe also mentions he is open for commissions and can be contacted via email at ShadoeDelgado@gmail.com or through the contact form on my Commissions page. As well Shadoe has also started a "Patreon" here.

"By Pledging to my Patreon you will be helping me take my business of making creatures and things to a new level. If this takes off and sufficient pledges are received I can start producing bigger projects such as toy mini series, large print releases, original toy and sculpture projects, help me have a presence at some of the larger art and toy conventions, and potentially kill my student loan debt! Most of all I hope to use Patreon as a means of supplementing my art business and helping it reach the point of viability.

Once my business reaches a point of viability my Patreon will turn into a monthly subscription service and means of providing you with more, bad-assier exclusive content. Some of the rewards for being a patron are monthly prints, exclusive content and behind the scenes type stuff, Patreon exclusive figures, and producer credits for future toy releases."
-adds Shadoe
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK