Bad News Dunny Cub from Mishka?


Thanks to reader "John D." we get a headsup of vector graphics for a 3" Dunny named "Bad News Dunny Cub" from Mishka (on AllVinyls.com), featuring a "sculpted body, not flocked". Apparently there is also an 8" version of this figure, named the "Kodiak Edition". And while I cannot authenticate the legitimacy of this nor am I responsible for it, the piece is scheduled to be released in 2014 from Kidrobot.

I am really liking this piece, and reminds me of the irreverence of the Keep Watch Labbit (which I personally adore) and here's hoping this is indeed an actual release, and soon!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK