Bulletpunk: WORLDSLAYER [Hidden Fortress Edition] by Quiccs

"Bulletpunk: Worldslayer [Hidden Fortress Edition] custom Hell Lotus by @clog_two via @mightyjaxx :) Sold the prototype at STGCC, but I will be building a limited edition of 10 by end of 2014 - early 2015!

The figure comes with the original Hell Lotus with a recasted head, a hand with gun, and a Mini Toshiro figurine. All ten will be handpainted by me :) This figure is based on my earlier release, the Chrome Gold version sold back in 2012. "
Shared The Philippines urban artist & toy customizer QUICCS of this splendid piece, which I Had the chance to paw at STGCC! Damn I did not know it was for sale then! Here be some pics nevertheless, and stay tuned for preorder details via www.hiddenfortressmanila.com:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK