"I Do Not Kill With My Gun" Print by The Dark Inker @ HCGART.com (Sept 12 Sale)


Releasing at 9am Pacific time, Friday, September 12th via hcgart.com (FYI: This link will be live at 9am tomorrow morning) is "I Do Not Kill With My Gun" by The Dark Inker - "(it) echoes the Dark Tower print that he created earlier this year as a part of our "King For a Day" Stephen King show."

Sized approximately 8" x 10", this Fine Art Print is in a limited edition of 40pcs and will be priced at US$24 each & Ships Flat for $6 Domestic.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK