New Customs from Kasey Tararuj AKA One-Eyed Girl


Kasey Tararuj shares with us 5 new pieces done for Clutter Gallery's "Color Theory" show which opened Sept 13th, all of whom are available for purchase here.
"Dorkosaurus "Dorko" Rex and Neandersloth are my prehistoric pet and owner. Dorko is a custom Raaar and Neandersloth is made from some random micro munnyworld figure. I'm obsessed with dinosaurs so I'm really excited about them, especially Dorko's dumb looking smile.

Porcey the Horsie is a Custom Tokidoki Unicorno. I've been itching to make a carousel horse for years so i'm stoked to have finally done so.

Bizmo and Buddy are a Custom 7" and Micro Munny. A personal favorite. Camo Cameron is a 4" Custom Foomi, my silly little chameleon. Neddy Needlenose is a 4" Custom Rooz, my cute little chubby hummingbird."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK