A Closer Look at the "Autumn Stag" Print by Gary Ham



Featuring artwork by Gary Ham, the "Autumn Stag" is a 2-dimensional depiction of his 3-dimensional wooden toy shelf (eventually will be on order with Pobber Toys for a limited resin run), resulting in a signed and numbered giclee print which can be yours for US$55 per piece (excluding S/H). In an edition of only 75pcs, the print is sized 13" x 13" (Image size: 12" x 12") on 51lb/190g Watercolor Paper.


Technical stats aside, I had an extremely fun time (true story!) checking out and recognizing the delightful and playful "toy characters" which populated the piece, and I caught myself smiling ear to ear on many an occasion! Here I attempt to share with you folks some snaps, although nothing really beats having one up close "live" in your hands, I insist! And Carrot Shake Jake makes a reappearance!


Received this piece of awesomeness the morning before my birthday, so I'd claim it as my "first birthday present" even though that might not have been the intention from the artist (indulge me, Gary lol) who perpetrated this splendid piece of art toy culture represented in this print!

Cheers :)
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK