Ario Anindito's "Princess Consuela" as a Sculpt by Nita Collins


United States-based artisan Nita Collins has made a three-dimensional sculpt of Ario Anindito's illustration "Princess Consuela", and as you can clearly see in these images, the finished bust looks utterly amazing! And unfortunately, this does not seem to be a production piece, but a one-of-a-kind work of art!

"This is ... finished except I'm hoping to find a tiny silver buckle for the hat strap. I really enjoyed making the full hat for her and goggles which I love. but.. because Im a nerd and logistics of fantasy is one of my lil quirks. ^-^ I must say this is not steampunk. This could qualify as Diesel punk." - Nita Collins
UPDATED: New Pic of Ario with the sculpt!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK