Custom-Feature: Vlad (from "Dracula Untold") by Klang Customs


Darren Clegg AKA Klang Customs shares with us his latest Munny-custom, with "Vlad from Dracula Untold" being a 7-inch Munny made with Super sculpey and vinyl paints, and currently available to purchase somewhen soon on www.collectanddisplay.com for £140 (approx US$225). Check out more images -including WIPS- on his dedicated Facebook album.

"I still haven't managed to see the film yet but felt inspired after seeing Vlads badass armour to give it a go myself. I tried to get as much detail as my skills allowed and learnt loads in the process, still got loads to learn and refine but pretty happy with my results so far." -shared Darren Clegg.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK