"Dream to be Delicious" - An Exhibition by Tovi Vo @ Rundle Mall, South Australia (Opening Oct 17)

EVENT PRESS: "TOVI cordially invites you to attend Dream to be Delicious, her solo exhibition and concept store of Manjūsagi - a new soft vinyl art toy. Manjūsagi are azuki bean-filled bunnies that dream to be other delicious food." (Facebook Events Page)
Opening Friday, 17th October (6-9pm) @ Rundle Mall, Shop 6, Level 1 Rundle Place, Adelaide. The exhibition runs thru 31st of October. This event is supported by Hints and Spices and Renew Adelaide.

Posted here are some WIPs of the delectable spread to expect, and while I am unable to be present for the feast, I will patiently await online images which I can lick off my laptop screen LOL

"Well, after 3 years of designing, sculpting, painting and sniffing varnish fumes and heaven knows what else - I would love for you to all come and see what I do when I'm not running around like a maniac in the hospital.

I will be attending the opening night and the first weekend and running the first Sunday workshop (more details to come). Then after that, I'm off to Disneyland and the Americas where I will indulge in a burger the size of my head."
- Facebooked Tovi Vo.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK