#INKTOBER2014 Feature: Francisco Jose Rivera

WHAT: *#INKTOBER is essentially an art challenge whereby folks draw an ink illustration each day for everyday in the month of October. In this series of blog-features, TOYSREVIL will showcase an artist each day(-ish) and their works for Inktober 2014 - Along with a lil' Q&A, of course!*

WHO: Francisco Jose Rivera
WHAT: Graphic Artist for a license children sleepwear company.
WHERE: instagram.com/cisco_edlv72‎
SELECT STYLE for INKTOBER: "Don't have a specific style for inktober."

TOYSREVIL: Why did you start Inktober for 2014? Did you do the previous years?
CISCO: "I heard about Inktober from a couple of friends (artist) last year. They wanted me to check it out and kept pushing me to start draw something. I decided to draw an X-Men theme of all X-Men character members. To my surprise I got a lot of great comments from artist, comic book fans and just people that like my drawings on post-its. They were so amazed when they found out that I draw on 1 1/2 x 2 inch post-its. I had so much fun last year, I just wanted to commit myself to draw again for Inktober 2014."

TOYSREVIL: Is there any specific "theme" you are going for, for this year's Inktober?
CISCO: "Drawing a New 52 Batman theme of all Batman's foes and allies.....and it is a challenge. I thought I wouldn't have enough characters but luckily, I got just enough to draw a character a day for 31 days for the month of October."

TOYSREVIL: What are you hoping to achieve with executing this project? Do you intend to finish it?
CISCO: "Hoping to get a chance to draw everyday. I don't get enough time in a day to pick up my pencil and ink pen to draw with my day job and my family at home. I do try squeeze in a drawing or 2 a week. With Inktober, it challenges me to sketch something cool, fun and share it with people on Instagram each day. Definitely yes, I do intend to finish."
TOYSREVIL: Check out MORE Inktober works on Francisco's dedicated Facebook album here, and continue to check out his work on instagram hashtag #ciscospostitart!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK