#INKTOBER2014 Feature: Leonard Brizuela / BRiZL

WHAT: *#INKTOBER is essentially an art challenge whereby folks draw an ink illustration each day for everyday in the month of October. In this series of blog-features, TOYSREVIL will showcase an artist each day(-ish) and their works for Inktober 2014 - Along with a lil' Q&A, of course!*

WHO: Leonard Brizuela (BRiZL)
WHAT: Freelance Illustrator
WHERE: brizl.blogspot.com
SELECT STYLE for INKTOBER: "Cartoony/loose."

TOYSREVIL: Why did you start Inktober for 2014? Did you do the previous years?
BRiZL: I started Inktober after seeing Jake Parker's stuff and the very person who initiated it. Thought it would be great fun and practice to tune up my skills! This is the first time I have taken the challenge.

TOYSREVIL: Is there any specific "theme" you are going for, for this year's Inktober?
BRiZL: The theme I have going this month is really no theme, well, maybe more of a Halloween theme. But Im taking on Inktober with what Sketch Dailies themes are based on. I follow @Sketch_Dailies on twitter as that has been a big push for me to draw daily!! Other artists should do the same! ;)

TOYSREVIL: What are you hoping to achieve with executing this project? Do you intend to finish it?
BRiZL: The achievement I hope to meet is to get better! There's always room for improvement no matter who you are! But to draw daily and taking on Inktober, is the best thing to keep me on my toes to push harder!
TOYSREVIL: Check out MORE Inktober works on Leonard's dedicated Facebook album here, where it'll be updated as the days of the month go along :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK