One-Eyed Girl @ #DCON 2014 - Booth #1133

"I'm excited to announce I'll be attending my first DesignerCon this year! I have been very busy creating new hand-sculpted and hand-painted pieces that will be for sale at Booth #1133. I'd like to share some mini series currently in the works." -shared Kasey Tararuj (One-Eyed Girl).
"Kritters and Cronies will be available, custom toys varying in size from Micro's to Mini's. Prices range from $50-100 per piece.

There will also be several Furry Monsters available. Custom toys specific to the Micro size priced at $65 per piece. What's cuter than a dapper monster that fits in the palm of your hand?

Along with all these little guys, I'll have a variety of other monsters, kritters, and creatures available, each original character with a unique personality. To be revealed soon!"


website - www.oneeyedgirl.com
instagram @kctararuj - http://instagram.com/kctararuj
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/oneeyedgirlart
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK