The Coming of Little Shadow V2 from 3A Toys


There is a little personal story attached to LITTLE SHADOW from 3A Toys - for which I only share with personal friends face-to-face - and it is the one figure missing from my humble 3A-collections, that "bugs" me till this day (and no, I refuse to pay elevated secondary market prices for it…) … then THIS ad image popped up, featuring LITTLE SHADOW V.2, in a shorter 10-inch tall 1/6th-scaled body, and I find myself "toy-xcited" as I was before when the first version came out … whatever may have happened in the past, I'd rather concentrate my joy on the "toys" instead …

Stay tuned for further developments!

(Click on above image to view "original" ad pic)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK