Vote for Bohna Skully Contest for #ToyConUK2015

"Blue Frog and The Toy Chronicle had a contest to design a DIY Skully and get a chance to have your custom be a part of the Bohna Skully event at ToyCOn UK 2015. I was chosen as one of the three finalist so I would like to show my design and hopefully if people dig the design they can click on the facebook and instagram links and give it a vote. The artist with the most votes by 12:00PM Tuesday October 21st." -shared Jeff Beck at Menace Inc Studios.
"I recently entered a design for a competition on a new DIY platform Bohna Skully, produced by Blue-Frog Studios. I chose to submit a couple of designs, one being a Jackalope, of course. Happily, my little horny fella was chosen as one of the final 3 submissions, and now people can vote on whose design they like the best, the winner of which will be creating the piece for a group show in next years ToyConUK! … if you like my piece, please feel free to go to Facebook and Instagram and vote for me by "liking" my design- the more votes I get, the more of a chance I get to sent this little feller overseas in all his glory!!" - Angella Powell

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK