Worry Beans by Taylored Curiosities

"As you may know, I have always offered a selection of art toys that addresses anxiety issues and worrying. I had my plush line of Feelings and now I am introducing "Worry Beans".

Feeling Autumnal I have adorned the first batch with little acorn caps. Each set comes with a Worry Bean (each one hand sculpted and painted with an 'aged' face effect, so no two are alike), a Worry Beanlet (waiting to grow big enough to wear it's own acorn hat), instructions, stickers and a badge (both with original illustrations on), all gift wrapped and ready to give to someone special or someone who needs to worry less.

I think anxiety and worry is something we don't always think about and actually a lot of people struggle with it every day. Keeping a Worry Bean nearby may help in small way. Available here in a variety of shades."
- shared Penny of Taylored Curiosities
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK