Attack on Titan x MARVEL Comics Crossover

As a fan of Attack On Titan, I could't help but feel both "excited" and "dread" when I read of MARVEL Comics talent scout C.B. Cebulski's tweets:
"If you ever wondered, "What if the titans from Hajime Isayama's "Attack on Titan" attacked the Marvel universe?", you'll find out soon!!"

"Not a joke, folks. Attack on Titan and the @Marvel universe are crossing over! In 2 weeks. In Japan. Want a teaser?"

In addition to the above shown Spider-Man single illustration, apparently The Avengers are also getting in on the Titanic-action! (via nerdist.com). To be published in Japan, in Brutus magazine, launching November 15th.
"According to Japanese pop culture magazine Brutus, issue #790 will include a "what if" comic that will feature the Avengers battling a giant female Titan in the streets of New York City." -reported Geeky Tyrant.

(Above image of cover via @Ikari_Gendo / via @aicnanime)

Well, I have been a fan of "What Ifs", and my desire for Shingeki no Kjoji has not really been sated since the end of their first anime series, so I cross my fingers to somehow see the pages of Brutus, or better still some kind soul translates the text to English … I remain earnestly hopeful :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK