Buff Monster #BlackFriday Sale 2014


BUFF MONSTER PRESS: "This Friday we’ll be releasing a bunch of new things this Friday. And in true Black Friday sale, we offering a discount: 30% off of all orders over $55 with discount code “blackfriday”. This is the best time to get a little something for yourself, or get some early Holiday shopping done. Also, after you’ve used the discount, if you’re spending more than $125, we’ll give you a brand new Jumbo Skull resin piece FREE. They’re about twice the size of the original resin skull and each one is unique. Limit one per order.

The discount code will work all day Friday, but starting at 10am EST, we’ll have all sorts of things available:


First, I’ve painted up 8 of the vinyl Mister Melty Zombies. Each one is unique and comes signed by me (and packaged in a bag and header). They’re $140 each (after using the discount code).

Second, I’m releasing a handful of hand-painted Flash prints. Each is painted by me with an airbrush, and signed on the back. Available in 4 different colors: pink, blue, green, gray. Only $105 each (after using the discount code).


Third, I’m making available some of the original ink drawings I used to create the Flash prints. Each is drawn in ink, and then shaded with an airbrush. They measure 5x5” and come in a back and header. Signed on the back by me. They’re $175 each (after using the discount code).

Lastly, I’m pulling out a variety of toys from my personal archive. Some items I only have one of. So if you’re missing a piece in your collection, I might have it for you.

All the new stuff will be available at 10am EST November 28th at buffmonster.com"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK