"Dark Knight" Print by Kilas In TOYSREVIL HQ

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



My "Dark Knight" silk screened print by @kilas came in yesterday and it is THE AWESOMENESS! This is the only Christmas present I decided to get for myself this year, becoz I effin deserve it! Even if it means I am now near broke hahaha … And with the purchase came a little sumthn' "extra' and I am jazzed! THANKS, Zahir!

Click here to view my previous blogpost with product and purchasing details!

Dude! Much thanks for the #HailSatanRecords poster @kilas! You rock Zahir!!! #henglife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK