An Announcement from Holly: Bye Bye (For Now) Cavey

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HOLLY: "All good things must come to an end. And it is with sadness that I let you know that I have only two last releases planned for Cavey; this Valentines release, and one more in March.

Cavey has taken me on an amazing journey - he will be 6 years old this year, and more than 100 breeds, many birthday parties and some travels around the world later it's time for me to say goodbye to my little friend.

Cavey is all me. I design every breed, sew, photograph, package, handle the social media and emails. I wanted to create a brand that focuses on quality, handmade plushes, and they are all made, by me, right here in my London workshop."
-shared Holly Astral AKA A Little Stranger.
ANNOUNCEMENT CONTINUES: "As my life has taken a new direction and posed me new challenges, I feel that it is time for me to focus on my new career as a tattoo apprentice.

Running cavey takes a lot of time and this is a resource that is becoming more scarce for me. I wouldn't want to give Cavey any less than 100% so I feel it is time to bring the regular releases to an end.

As we know Caveys love to hide but they rarely disappear forever. I'm sure you'll spy those little ears and smiles sometime in the future.

If you'd like to continue to follow my work, please find me on all social media as Holly Astral. Facebook / twitter / instagram / tumblr)

Now I think Cavey deserves to go out with a bang, so I have something rather special in store for this years ToyCon UK. Tickets to ToyCon UK are £15 and available now from their webshop."
- added Holly Astral.
CLICK HERE to read toy reviews of a quartet of plush Caveys I own (thanks to Holly's generosity thru the years), and as well you could read up on an Interview I had with Holly circa 2011, where the genesis of Cavey was mentioned. We hope to see you again very soon, Cavey!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK