Galaxxor's Space God Infiniton Resin Figure for Clutter Gallery's Inaction Figures 3 Group Show


Ben Spencer shares with us Galaxxor's Space God Infiniton Resin Figure - done for the Inaction Figures 3 show at the Clutter Gallery (Feb 14-March 6) - with this 5.5" resin art toy limited to an edition of 3 and is priced at US$95 each, available at the gallery and through the Clutter Online Store. Meanwhile, do Click Thru to view the images individually on my Facebook album, as well read up on the fully story of it's genesis!
"Like most people my age, I was a huge fan of Transformers as a kid, and, for some reason Ultra Magnus's head really spoke to me (not literally. I'm not that crazy). Taking into account that the overall theme for Clutter's Inaction Figures shows is toys form the 70's-90's, I jumped at the chance to mash up that iconic head with my very own Galaxxor figure. I always envisioned The Seven Space Gods as being very Kirbyesque in appearance, and, maybe I've been reading too much of Tom Scioli's Transformers vs. GI Joe, but Ultra Magnus's noggin really seemed to fit the bill." (Galaxxor.com)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK