Wijaya Santoso's Top 10 Toys for 2014

WHAT-IS: *Celebrating 2015 with a series of "TOP TEN TOYS FOR 2014" as picked by fellow plastic-crack-addicts … eerrr … I meant "fellow toy collectors"! It doesn't have to be released in 2014, it just has to be purchased / gifted / unboxed in 2014. Living my toy-dreams vicariously through you collections! Share Your Toy-Joy, people!* [CLICK to read all]

I met Indonesia-based toy collector Wijaya Santoso at STGCC two year ago, along with his pals in the Brotherhood of Toys, and I remember they clued me int a swell purchase at Instinctoy too LOL … today we have a look at what he had listed for his TOP TEN TOYS FOR 2014, and as well you can check out more of his toy-snaps on Instagram @wijayasantoso. Hope to meet you again at STGCC this year dude! If not, meet you at Popcorn 2015 first! Heehee :)

(#10) Kozyndan Uprisings Resin by Munkyking [ Blogged on TOYSREVIL ]

WHY: "I really love the design... a hug wave.. breezing... but when you look closer, the wave is a huge number of white rabbits … :)"
(#9) Rusty Optimus Prime by Takara Tomy

WHY: "This is a Toys R Us Japan Exclusive, well made and similar to the movie, and it doesn't look like another transformers figure which is clean and sparkling. With a rusty paintjob, make this Optimus Prime really feels classic and old... vintage..."
(#8) MS74 by ThreeA

WHY: "A great figure from 3A, perfect sculpt and perfect design"
(#7) Muckey Chocolate by Instinctoy [ Muckey Chocolate on TOYSREVIL ]

WHY: "Another Lucky Lottery for this Muckey, got this by winning Muckey Lottery from Instinctoy. This chocolate version is really nice, with the teeth is different with other Muckeys … from my view, the teeth is like a rainbow chocolate."
(#6) Uglydolls Wage by Critterbox

WHY: "The best Wage figure ever made. Wage is my favorite character among another another uglydolls. This figure was released in 2004, and I bought it from a friend named Joshua Artono … I just wanted to know if there were any uglydolls made in vinyl."
(#5) Robot Nano by One Up x Itokin Park

WHY: "This is one figure on my "wanted"-list since I know about vinyl toys (around 2008), and at that time I didn't know where to buy vinyl toys … in that year vinyl toys are not really popular in my country (Indonesia). after a long time toy hunting, I could finally get this figure in 2014. Thank you to Itokin Park for creating such an awesome robot nano.."
(#4) S-Taiin by Butanohana x Gargamel

WHY: "A very adorable astronaut from gargamel lucky bag 2014... really hard to find this figure... but I finally had a chance to have this..."
(#3) Sleepwalker Nimbus by Paulus Hyu [ Sleepwalker Nimbus on TOYSREVIL ]

WHY: "Great sculpt, great design, really adorable sofubi french buldog. Awesome!!! The quality of this sofubi is top notch … the first time I received the package, I remember smelling a great sofubi aroma..."
(#2) Nakanari Bloody Spiki Chase [ Ninja Spiki on TOYSREVIL / Bloody Chase ]

WHY: "I have been a fan of Ninja Spiki since 2012. Spiki is really cool with scarf, shurikens and a sword. Very lucky I got this Bloody Spiki in Popcon Jakarta 2014, and not only did I get the chase, I met Nakanari a.k.a. Tony Shiau, and I felt whoaaa!!! It's real!!! the creator himself."
(#1) Witch Hunter Berserker by Mutant Vinyl Hardcore

WHY: "One of my Holy Grails … Can't say anything just surprise I can get this awesome figure from MVH. Berserker is one of my most wanted figure from MVH since I knew about them. When I received this toy, I want to scream!!! Dreams do come true... really surprised... it has perfect sculpt, amazing paint job by the creator himself Rich Montanari Jr."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK