Japan Anima(tor) Expo Episode Features on #INotOtaku!


I have since started a series of blogposts on I Not Otaku! featuring / introducing shirt-form anime from Japan Anima(tor) Expo = essentially a weekly series of original net animations, consisting of various anime shorts produced by many directors, in collaboration with Studio Khara and Dwango. The project began release from November 7, 2014 and is streamed worldwide on Niconico.

You could go directly to animatorexpo.com/to view, or check out my first post introducing Episodes 1 to 4 (including an embedded NSFW music video featuring otaku fantasies and nightmares hahahaha). Yes, I will be indulging in that specific genre on I Not Otaku!, while attempting to keep the TOYSREVIL-blog focused a little bit more (but not 100% heehee) on "art / designer toys". Enjoy!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK