Revealing CURIO from INSTINCTOY


And while we've seen 3D-renders and WIP-sculpts before (posted below for you my dear readers), INSTINCTOY reveals today the "face" of their new original character, dubbed "CURIO"!

From bears to dinosaurs and cubes, and it looks like "curiosity" has had INSTNCTOY's inc infect a feline as well! You know, I've had a suspicion about "cats" in general, like as if sometimes they are under some sort of behavioral control: "I'd like you to cuddle me but I still want to scratch you!"

Look forward to further developments, nevertheless :)

Hello! My name is “CURIO”. I am a INSTINCTOY original new character, see you soon!!

Posted by 大久保博人 on Monday, March 30, 2015
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK