#SOTOYS Artist Profile: Rizky Zakaria


ART TOY NAME: Power Anger
SIZE: 16 x 7.5 x 16.5 cm
COLORWAYS: *WIP
On Display at SOTOYS @ Lou Belle Shop (Feb 28-Mar 7)


ARTIST NAME: Rizky Zakaria (www.wygcybr.tk / IG @rizky_zakaria_)
ARTIST BIO: Born in Bandung, Indonesia 31-08-1991. I am young artist. My toy is metamorphosis in my drawing diary. I always make some form of art such as drawing, painting, instalation and toy. Especially for toy, it is metamorphosis from my daily drawings. I draw the life on paper. Every character born base on life.


Contact: +62856 2415 0030 
Email: rizkyzakaria2009@gmail.com

[ TOYSREVIL is the Official Media Partner for SOTOYS 2015 ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK