#SOTOYS Artist Profile: Tresna Indianasari



ART TOY NAME: savour and tapir
SIZE: 6"
COLORWAYS: acrylic primary color
On Display at SOTOYS @ Lou Belle Shop (Feb 28-Mar 7)
TOY STORY: "The character was created from a square shape, which is my interpretation because I study "Architecture". In architecture, the first shape you must learn is a "square". And this is my first artwork."

ARTIST NAME: Tresna Indianasari (IG @tresnaindianasari)
ARTIST BIO: "I am a student at Indonesian University of Education in Architecture Department."
 (Email: tresnaindianasari@gmail.com)

A photo posted by @tresnaindianasari on


[ TOYSREVIL is the Official Media Partner for SOTOYS 2015 ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK