Caveys @ ToyConUK 2015

As we had featured before, the upcoming ToyCon UK (April 25) will be Cavey’s "last goodbye", and you can send it off in a variety of ways, starting with Original Breed plush Caveys!

"I am making all the Cavey prototypes I ever made available for sale. Every time I would think of an idea for a Cavey I would make one first to see how it looked in real life. So I have one of every single breed – that’s 6 years of prototypes, one-of-a-kinds, and breeds that didn’t quite make it to production. They will ALL be available at ToyCon! I want to give all the Cavey collectors a chance to complete their Cavey collections by offering rare and sold out breeds that are hard to come by."
All the rare and prototype Caveys at ToyCon UK are at a flat rate of £20 each. Prototype & unreleased Vinyl Caveys will be £15. All the Caveys are available on a first-come, first-served basis from the Hey Cavey booth (right by the front entrance of ToyConUK). No "reservations", folks!


Since my earlier tease, these bearded 2.5inch tall CAVEYS have been revealed and will be available at the Toy Chronicle booth - each toy priced at £15 per, and will come signed & numbered by Holly Astral. Also exclusive to ToyConUK are an edition of 3 x custom Caveys from Lisa Rae Hansen of I Break Toys - with each "Babycakes Loves Cavey" priced at £120 per and is available from the Cavey booth.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK