Kill la Kill on #INotOtaku!


And while I've prepped this post for some time now (5 months ago! OMG Still LOVE the anime tho :p), I've never published it online, until now - CLICK HERE to read my impressions of anime Kill la Kill - now with most anime-newsery and write-ups concentrated on my #INotOtaku!-blog (when I started the Kill la Kill post, it was still intentionally meant for this TOYSREVIL-blog :p) where I intend to focus my geekery on all-things J-Pop and anime there anyways … "toys" would be mirrored, of course heh :)

I was reminded to post this because of my purchase of two anime DVDs yesterday; "Tokyo Ghoul" (first season) and Kill la Kill.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK