Custom-Feature: S.F.S.P.I.K.I by Nakanari


Nakanari reveals his custom S.F.S.P.I.K.I. - featuring his Spiki styled ala Michael Lau's S.F.M.L figures!

This piece (and the previously featured ones) will be apart of Spiki's showcase that's happening in Jakarta, Indonesia on September 19th - coinciding with a roadshow featuring school lectures and workshops. More details as I get them! Meanwhile, more pics and words from Tony himself!


[ More images HERE on FB ]
"In my life Journey Mr.Michael Lau was part of my inspiration to become artists, so I was really digging one day hopefully collaborating with his work. (At last) year's Toy Soul event I saw the Michael Lau Gardener CC32 SFML S.F.M.L and I came right across idea with (using) spikes platforms. This custom has been a long process from sculpting custom acrylic boxes by Dave Quil and sticker design by Nicolás Rodríguez to complete this cool spiki custom. Thanks a lot supporting and make my dream project came true!" -shared Tony Shiau/Nakanari (Co-Owner/ Creative Director Of Maihiro).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK