Custom-Feature: Mean Machine Munny by JonPaul Kaiser

"…here is my version of the infamous Mean Machine, the most famous member of the Angel Gang. Even though I was a massive 2000AD fan when I was younger I needed to research the character again and took great delight in doing so! I built the robotic arm from a variety of plastic tubing, wire, sheeting, epoxy resin and a couple of bits of Lego and he's on an 8" Kidrobot Munny." -shared JonPaul Kaiser (Photography by Justin Allfree)
Looks absolutely spot-on to me! I love it when JPK does a custom based on a character known to pop culture, be it from movies to comicbooks, as it provides a certain additional depth to the piece with the characters' back history, along with his iconic aesthetic WOW-factor, IMHO.


[ Individual images HERE on FB ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK