Custom-Feature: Yin & Yang Maiko by 2PetalRose


2PetalRose shares with us a pair of customs fresh off the paint brush, with YIN & YANG MAIKO standing aprox 15 inches tall (with base), with all fabric is custom printed. Liam shares with us further about this commissioned pair; "I was asked to create a pair of Maiko that were invert of each other…and this is what I went with."

"Exceptional" is exceptional. From the splendid fabric print design to the hauntingly focused color palette, I am glad I get to report on such awesomeness on a regular basis, and thank you for giving me the headsup, Liam! True Story! :)


[ More images HERE on FB ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK