Invasion of #CatMaskToy Awesomess in the TOYSREVI HQ

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


EPICNESS arrived in the TOYSREVIL HQ today (or rather would have been "last week", but I'd missed the delivery and had to collect the package at the local post office… but I digress :p) p in the form of indie resin figures from Thailand-based resin slinger CatMaskToy! Included in this splendid selection was the "The Force Awakens" Kylo-Ren inspired Catlo Ren (Purchase online here for US$30), the Scout Biker-inspired Slowly Bike Cat Gold Edition (epic gold, I tells'ya!), and a Glow in The Dark Edition Shocker Cat Blue Mint (Purchase online here for US$30) … ho-boy, let me catch my breath here!

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


And to cap off this fantabulous friday, is the one-sixth scaled Catmask Helmet! Coming in at a "perfect" time too, when my passion for 1/6th is slowly but surely reigniting in my toy-loving heart, this'll be utter FUN to kitbash into a character (for a team/squad I have in mind to create now :p). Thanks CatMaskToy and Tana Wongsuwan! You made me smile like a kid (again) with a christmas box of toys today! :)

P/S: The 1/6 helmet is not listed in the shop, and you might have t go bug @catmask_meaw on Instagram, or his Facebook and/or Tana's FB to score one tho :)

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK