Scott Tolleson's #PacoTaco Releasing via Pobber.com on Sept 18


One of my most happiest of purchases at the recent #STGCC2015 was Paco Taco from Pobber, featuring the extraordinarily adorable designs of Scott Tolleson, with this cutie a vinyl companion to his Kookie No Good with De Korner ("crazy uncle" with "pouty nephew", I'd like to think lol) … with my aim ready for the red-edition "Hot Paco", I remembered chancing upon IG @pobbertoys to see yet ANOTHER colorway to be had, and I panicked, worried I might miss out on either or both editions (like I did Kookie No Good at last year's STGCC) … but luckily, I managed to snag both editions on the first day of the Singapore Toy Games and Comic Con!



Now folks overseas would be able to taste the toy-joy of Paco Taco, for when both the Kookie No Good are unleashed online via Pobber.com this Friday September 18th midnight SG time! Priced at US$35 each + shipping, both are limited to 50pcs each!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK