So What's In the 14th Anniversary Lucky Bag from Super7?


Super7's 14th Anniversary Lucky Bag were launched Sept 26th in-store, and are currently made available to purchase online, in two sizes: LARGE for US$270 and SMALL for US$130. Thanks to folks who shared their bounty on Instagram, we have snaps pilfered to share here!

I've always loved Super7 vinyls, with that only one time (I could afford buying things online) when I snagged a grip of pieces on a Black Friday sale, to help sate my toy-desires. And while I am not a huge fan of "lucky bags", I am crossing my fingers one day I could grab a Super7 Lucky Bag"!

Happy 14th Anniversary, Super7! :)

@super7store 14th anniversary last night.

A photo posted by DrilOne (@drilone) on

Earthwolf #super7 #luckybag #2015 #earthwolf #sofubi #japanesevinyltoy

A photo posted by collectingtoyz (@collectingtoyz) on

Pink Wing Kong #super7 #luckybag #wingkong #sofubi #kaiju #2015 #japanesevinyltoy

A photo posted by collectingtoyz (@collectingtoyz) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK