#Inktober Day21: Werewolf for #toysketch #Inktober2015

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Catching-up on my Inktober, with plans for Day 21-30 being delayed for a few days due to my indecision and basic fear of doing a decent job of doodling (I resolved this by realizing and accepting that I will not be doing a good job thereof, which liberated me LOL), but things needed be done, and I present to you Day21: WEREWOLF!

Utilizing the CE Buddy DIY Blank figure (From MAFIA Factory x CE Planet) - which allowed the swiveling of the "inner head", so I could play with the notion of "transformation" … and what better way to lead into Halloween with a classic monster character, yeh?

Not my cleanest work, but enjoy nevertheless [ More images can be viewed HERE on FB ] … meanwhile, I need to catch up with Day22!




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK