#Inktober Day22: Zombie Monkey Mummy #toysketch for #Inktober2015

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Presenting my #toysketch for Inktober Day22! Yes, yes, I am so behind it is scary! Indecision and fear led to my delay (but had gotten more confident after my CE Buddy Werewolf sketch tho), but it is done and dusted! Now I need to get a new can of clear coat to seal all these suckers in!

Using a Laugh Now DIY blank vinyl from Apologies To Banksy. I made a Monkey Mummy, since revived to look for rotten bananas! But alas he could not find any, so he'll just have to make do with ... "human brains"! Yes, he is my ZOMBIE MONKEY MUMMY! Muahahahahahahaaaaaa

[ More images since uploaded HERE on TOYSREVILART ]

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



Featured above is Werewolf CE (from Inktober Day21) … I actually have a "story" with these two guys which I would have loved to debut for Halloween hahaha but maybe later, as I need to find time to illustrate it :)

Seen below next to Zombie Monkey Munny is my Inktober Day23-doodle, which in turn was done for the TOYSREVIL Halloween webzine … this signals the end of my wannabe toy-sketch idea for this year's Inktober, as I'd be better prepared for NEXT year's project! … Now to get me 31 x blanks … somehow … :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK