#Inktober2015: "Plan" for Day 21-30

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I (recently) said on my personal Facebook that I might consider sketching on 30 blank toys for next year's #inktober ... But I don't think I'll be able to afford 30 different blanks! hahaha (FYI: They HAVE to be all different, otherwise, what's the point? :p) … So you know what? Once I dig up 10 diff types of blanks before Wednesday ends from my mountain of hoardery, I'll go for it this year instead! I just need to find 3-4 more ... If I don't hit 10 pieces, I'll do sketchery on something else hahahaha

Wish Me Luck!

UPDATED:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK