VAG on my mind & VAG in my hands, again! My Sunday gacha purchase at CSC


Besides reeling from possible cabin fever (being cooped up at home on account of my skin reaction to the current haze situation in SG), I knew OZZO Collection at China Square Central (CSC) was carrying the VAG Series 3 from Medicom Toy, and like my earlier VAG gacha-adventures, I knew I needed them in my #toylife!

Images have been first Instagrammed @toysrevil, and since posted here on my new #gachaGachaGACHAAA! hobby-blog :)



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK