"International" (Japanese) Trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens


I began watching this Japanese (International) Trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens with much glee and excitement, and screengrabbed NEW footage like an insane man! (Viewable HERE on FB) … then I slowly felt that I am seeing too much of the film already so far, so much scenes revealed more than I had hoped to be surprised with (yes, my screengrabs posted below does not help :p) … so I sincerely warn you folks, Click PLAY at your own choice!I still had silent man-tears watching this tho ... December cannot come soon enough!!!!


Source: io9.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK